Home

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Know your Worth

Picasso was eating in a cafe when a woman recognized him and asked him to sketch her a quick picture. Picasso said, “Sure!” and began sketching on a napkin. When he finished he handed it to the woman and said, “That’ll be $50,000.” The woman responded, “Why?! That took you 5 minutes!” and Picasso responded, “No, it took me 50 years.”


I recently heard this story and it impressed me so much that I had to share it with all of you. I didn't just take a few seconds to take a snapshot...it took me many years of practice, patience, and knowledge to learn those skills. That is why you hire someone who knows their own worth. It has taken a lot of time and it was a major struggle to build up that type of confidence, but I feel very strongly about the quality of the product I give. Which is why I am so thankful and grateful to all of my amazing clients and fans. It is because of you that I have been able to do what I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment